Monday, July 30, 2012

Jaja Lucy!










Dear readers it has been while since I gave you the update of what is going on here in Africa. Like many other people who know and have seen there is this great joy of being in Africa. Every day is a good day where you have an opportunity of fellowshipping with some friend and know new people.

Last weekend my friend and I pastor Dan we went to see some friend in Jinja and Iganga where we spend knight there. Dan is native of Jinja and married to beautiful lady from Singapore. Dan and I where good friend since 2006 and some time he will call me to go with him to minister in some of place in his home district. In 2007 he introduce me to his grand mother my name Jaja Lucy, Mama Lucy or Jaja Lucy does not know English but can speak Losogo which is the language for Basogas( the tribe in Jinja) I preached at Mama Lucy’s church in 2007 and she welcomed me and Dan to her house and feed us with good food( matoke, nyama and beans). On our way back to Kampala, mama Lucy gave me beans, mango, and sugar cane. I told mama Lucy that I do not need those thing let she keep for her and I am so thankful for the food that she have given me. But Jaja said my son I have joy of given you those food items. That all I have and I have to share with you. I told her that thank you very much for being generous.

This time we went and spend nigh at Jaja’s place and she did not expect me to come and see her. She was so happy that I remembered her and come to spend night in her place. Jaja on my way back she gave me all the eggs that in need and more beans to me to come with. I am so grateful to see how God is doing great things through Jaja Lucy, she have started Church in her own back yard and call her pastor to come and meet with me and to fellowship wit us. Jaja prayed over me and asked God’s blessing to keep me in my school and she said next time when you come I want us to have disciple making conference here at my Church. I brought small gift to Jaja and you cannot imagine the joy she expressed. Our God is a good God He cares for us and all that we need His hand will provide “Great is thy faithfulness”

To Him be the glory!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment