Sunday, July 15, 2012

What a friend.....

ON June 1, 2012 - Bullen wrote the following.......


Be glorified, Be worshiped in the heavens and on the earth. May Your glory be display through Your church. What a worship we had today! Dancing, jumping and praising God - it is a beautiful thing to see brothers and sisters worshiping in Spirit and in Truth. Our Sunday started when we got to the church and gathered for prayers and church announcements were conducted.  There we began the worship. It took more than 3 hours and no one was ready to go home. The preaching, worship, and praises continues.  This is true that God inhabits in the praises of his people. 


Yesterday I met a young man in the conference after I finished teaching, he walked up to me and hold my hand and he said, "Bullen, I am one of the 20 children of my father, no one from my family is Christian - but only me and I need prayers. Because I am going through tough times. I am encouraged by your testimony that God is able to do what man cannot do." I prayed with him and you can tell how happy and grateful he is. He told me that God has called him to go to his village and to preach the gospel to his tribe. His father asked him to leave the house when he became a Christian. Silas was such a great young man whose love for Christ is great!

“Are we weak and heavy laden,cumbered with a load of care? Precious Savior, still our refuge; take it to the Lord in prayer. Do thy friends despise, forsake thee? Take it to the Lord in prayer! In His arms He'll take and shield thee; thou wilt find a solace there.”

1 comment:

  1. Bullen, the Lord has truly given you the gift of encouragement, I consider myself to be blessed to have you as a friend. Dean

    ReplyDelete