Friday, November 11, 2011

Beth


  • Dear Bullen,
    I was deeply touched by the crosses you sent to me. Reading your lovely letter to me and reading about the crosses on the tag you have attached to them made me weep for joy to know such a wonderful young man as you. You were always the most thankful, joyful and wonderful young man in the school in Mundri. I often think of how encouraged you always were even when things were bad. It is truly a spiritual gift of joy that God has given you. Some people's lives seem to resonate with one of the fruits of the Spirit from Galatians 5:22. Even though they may possess many or all of the gifts spoken of, there sometimes is one outstanding fruit in their life. You have such a joy from the Lord and you are such a THANKFUL person. I was saying to the Lord today how delighted and happy I am that He chose you to bless and bring to the U.S. to receive an education. He chose you because you are such a wonderful reflection of Him I believe. Your initial newsletter where you told about meeting me and that you would always remember my face touched me so deeply. Often when we cannot see the fruit of our work, we may feel like we did not accomplish enough for God on certain missions. When I read what you wrote about remembering my face, I was so blessed that you remembered me enough to write about it and especially that you remembered that we studied the book of Hebrews! Your correspondance has blessed me and encouraged me in the Lord. Bullen you are such an amazing young man and brightly shining light for Christ Jesus. Thank you so much for finding me here in the U.S. I will be sending you money for my crosses and also will be ordering more. I want to give them for Christmas gifts so that people in Mundri can have something to eat. God bless you Bullen.

    Your sister in Christ,

    Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment