Friday, August 9, 2013

More Crosses!



I wanted take this time to thank some of you all for a purchasing the cross and sharing news about it. You have done tremendous work by impacting my education and also many people in South Sudan. 

As we continue this journey together, i am asking you to consider to sharing the link with your friends and family. We have many projects to accomplish is South Sudan and i need your help. People like you have change my entirely life and also the people in my village Mundri South Sudan. Our next project is to start small businesses where it will provide jobs to people in the village and i am asking you to join me in this expedition for the glory of God. Go to www.etsy.com/shop/imPartinghope

Thank you very much for your grate help.

Bullen Timo

No comments:

Post a Comment