Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What hope is this?



Is this happening? The answer is YES!!! For the last two week many of you have been praying for me. Some of you did not know why I need prayers and I am so glad you asked so you can pray specifically. I need your prayers so that God will continue to provide financing to complete my college degree. There has been a lot of ups and downs about my education, but i know in the end God will be Glorified as He promised. That "He will provide our needs according to His riches in glory".

Sarah Stevens, who is great friend of mine, is 11 years old. Somone told her about what is going on with me and my school. Sarah came last me last week with 4 American dollars and she told me "this is money for your school." Being emotional, I started to cry and looked at her -- why do you want to pay for my school Sarah? She said, " i want you to be educated, so that you will be able to help your people and the country of South Sudan. I asked her, "what did you do to earn this 4 dollars?" She said "every time when i come home from school, I ask my mother to give me work so that i will pay for your school. I will be going to work more and will bring money for you every week. This week, Sarah and her small sister, Lauren, brought 30 dollars to pay for my school. People of God, when i see this happening and God working in these past two weeks, I am speechless!!! All said, Jehovah is going to provide for my education!! When I see young kids are imParting Hope to others atvsuch a young age, then what do you think will happen when they grow up? God is doing great things in our lives, in His timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment